Tomorrow, I will spend most of my day convincing everyone I know to come with me to the grand opening of the new M Street location of Georgetown Cupcake for 1 free cupcake!
I know cupcakes were the trendy dessert of 2009, so to celebrate the most delicious trend ever, I will be trekking down to Georgetown during lunch with Erica and Kacy to wait in line for our free cupcake. At over $2 per perfect confectionery masterpiece, getting one for free is nothing to scoff at. Of course, I will also be venturing down on December 22 to pay full price and take a dozen home for the holidays. Mmmmm...I can taste the red velvet already...

I know cupcakes were the trendy dessert of 2009, so to celebrate the most delicious trend ever, I will be trekking down to Georgetown during lunch with Erica and Kacy to wait in line for our free cupcake. At over $2 per perfect confectionery masterpiece, getting one for free is nothing to scoff at. Of course, I will also be venturing down on December 22 to pay full price and take a dozen home for the holidays. Mmmmm...I can taste the red velvet already...


No comments:
Post a Comment