Saturday, January 22, 2011

Big Girl

This post is a long time coming, but GUYS...Brian gave me a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for Christmas. And it's green. And it's pretty much the best thing ever. I've officially made it to the big leagues in kitchen gear - Mrs. Bronson calls this the "Big Girl Mixer." Sadly, 10 days after I got it, we both decided to go on a pretty hardcore diet so I'm unable to bake to quite the extreme I had envisioned when I saw the box on Christmas Eve. The closest it has come to making sweets was when I made meringue cookies in the picture above. I can't wait until my bikini-wearing days are behind me on March 9 to really put it to use!

1 comment:

Mrs L said...

Ummm lady... have you never heard of Gina's blog??? Go here for some skinny dessert recipes!!! http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Dessert%20Recipes
I looooove the green! You and I have Lemon and Lime twin mixers! We should get them together for a play date ;)