Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

This weekend I decided it was time to start decorating for Christmas. My parents have always had a strict "No Christmas before Thanksgiving" rule, but then I always feel like I get gypped out of listening to Christmas music for as long as I would have liked. It's acceptable to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but definitely not after Christmas.

As I sit watching football, relaxing after a way-too-strenuous workout (so I can eat the mint brownies I made this morning), we have about five Christmas-scented candles burning - ranging from White Christmas to Sparking Pine. With Dave Barnes' new Christmas CD playing, chili in the crock pot, and stockings hanging, I'm ready to veg out and hopefully be able to walk/work out again tomorrow. Going to St. John with the fam in March is really going to throw a wrench into my Holiday eating plans.

No comments: