I go to Nationals games and I pretend to root for the Redskins. If either of these teams are ever good, I will cheer for them and possibly buy a t-shirt or two.
Unfortunately (and it really is unfortunate), my true loyalties lie with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Browns, and Indians, all of whom SUCK. -Luckily Cleveland doesn't have an NHL team, so I can join the DC bandwagon and cheer for the Ca
ps!- And that brings me up to this point - the funny guys over at FOX decided to put up a little graphic titled "You still have LeBron" during the first game of the World Series last night. I laughed. I also tweeted about the irony of Sabathia and Lee pitching against each other (both ex-Indians and Cy Young Award winners). To top it off, Lee pitched an amazing game, including an awesome behind-the-back catch in the 8th, and the Cavs lost miserably to the Raptors. I didn't even know there was an NBA team in Toronto.
ps!- And that brings me up to this point - the funny guys over at FOX decided to put up a little graphic titled "You still have LeBron" during the first game of the World Series last night. I laughed. I also tweeted about the irony of Sabathia and Lee pitching against each other (both ex-Indians and Cy Young Award winners). To top it off, Lee pitched an amazing game, including an awesome behind-the-back catch in the 8th, and the Cavs lost miserably to the Raptors. I didn't even know there was an NBA team in Toronto.My dad is up in arms, and friends I didn't even know I had are coming out of the woodwork with comments - some snide, some sincere. As Brian tells me - at least when the Redskins and Nationals are awful, he can find solace in knowing that Cleveland teams will always be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment