Last night I went to go see the second book in the Twilight saga - New Moon. The group ended up being much larger than expected, but helped us - ages 23 and up - all feel a little more secure in going to see the movie in theaters only three days after it opened. This was also lucky for Brian, as he was completely off the hook for having to suffer through countless shirtless scenes with the adorable Taylor Lautner (unlike a married man I know and pity, cough-Brent-cough).
Anyway, the movie was just terrible. I've read all of the books and sincerely hoped that with such a huge opening weekend, this one would be better than the last. All I can do is direct you to Whitney's post about it, since she has covered all of the bases, and I don't really think I can do it better. So check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment